Thank you for purchasing the memories of your skydiving experience with us at Orange Skies Free Fall Center! Please see below for some general information about your media!
Downloading Your Media
- Please be sure to download your media to a physical device within 30 days of your skydive! Links older than 30 days are automatically removed and deleted from our systems and your media WILL NOT BE RECOVERABLE after this period.
- DO NOT save these files to your own google drive. You need to download these to a phone or computer.
- If you have questions about how to download your media, please refer to the following links:
Troubleshooting Your Media
I don’t see any files in the link that was sent to me.
- If you are trying to view your link soon after it was sent to you, it is possible that your media is still uploading and being populated. Please allow for 4-5 hours after receiving your media email for your media to display.
- If you are trying to view your media on a mobile device and it displays “No Items”. This is a known issue with google drive for mobile devices. Please try to view this link in a web browser on a Windows/Macintosh computer.
I receive an “Access Denied” when attempting to download my media.
- This issue can most easily be resolved by opening a private browser window and re-starting your download.
- The recommended fixes from google to correct this issue are to:
If you continue to have issues with your media after consulting this list, please feel free contact us with any questions!